ice cream tiramisu
- 18 soft lady finger halves
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, grated, 1 cup
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 pint dulce de leche ice cream
- chocolate curls for garnish
How to Make ice cream tiramisu
- 1line 8 inch square pan with nonstick foil, leaving 2 inch overhang on two sides. Arrange lady finger halves on bottom of pan, slightly overlapping. In a small bowl, mix brewed coffee and coffee liqueur. Brush ladyfingers with half of the mixture.
- 2To the large bowl, add coffee ice cream. Stir until smooth but not melted. Spread over ladyfingers, then sprinkle with half of the grated chocolate and half of the whipped topping. Freeze 30 minutes.
Remove from freezer. Repeat layers using dulce de Leche ice cream. Cover with foil. Freeze three hours or until firm.
- 3A half hour before serving, place in refrigerator to soften slightly. Peel off foil. Place on serving plate. Garnish with chocolate curls and cut into squares. Serves nine