Ice cream snow
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 c
- 1/2-3/4 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- milk ( which ever type of milk you use if fine)
How to Make Ice cream snow
- 1Make sure you get fresh clean snow. This is the easiest recipe in the world.
- 2After you get the snow you put it into a bowl. In a seperate bowl mix the Milk, Vanilla, and the sweetend condensed milk before you add it to the snow to avoid over mixing.
- 3Once you have all of the liquid ingredients mixed pour it over the snow and mix untill everything is combined. After everything is mixed its ready to eat.
- 4If you want you can always add more of the sweetened condensed or vanilla or any other flavor addins. It just depends on how sweet you like it. Also if you like your ice cream a little more hard you can put it in the freezer covered for about half an hour.