Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Not only did all the kids love it, the adults loved it too!! It was simple and delicious, and much less expensive than an ice cream shop cake.
Photo from Taste of Home
- ice cream sandwiches
- 1 jar(s)
- (16 oz) hot fudge topping
- 1 1/2 c
- salted peanuts
- heath candy bars (1.4 oz each)
- 8 oz
- cool whip, thawed
How to Make Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 1Cut one ice cream sandwich in half. Place one whole and one half sandwich along a short side of an ungreased 13-inch x 9-inch dish. Arrange eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the dish.
- 2Remove lid from fudge topping. Microwave 15-30 seconds to warm; stir. Spread one-half of fudge topping over ice cream sandwiches.
- 3In a food processor, combine peanuts and candy bars. Pulse until chopped. Sprinkle one-half of mixture over fudge layer. Repeat layer of ice cream sandwiches and fudge topping. Spread whipped topping over top of cake. Sprinkle with remaining peanut mixture.
- 4Cover and freeze overnight. Cake may be frozen up to 2 months. Remove cake from freezer at least 20-25 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.