Ice Cream Cake
Mary Lou Ellis
How to Make Ice Cream Cake
- Press 1 1/2cups of cookie crumbs in bottom of 8" spring form cake pan.
- Spread 3 cups of softened vanilla ice cream over crumbs.
- Chop 3 Heath bars. Pour 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup, 2 Tbsp. Kahlua and candy bits over vanilla ice cream.
- Cover this layer with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Spread chocolate ice cream over crumbs. Chop remaining heath bars and sprinkle on top of ice cream. Drizzel with remaining Kahlua and chocolate syrup.
- Cover with foil and freeze for at least 8 hours. When ready to serve, remove from pan and slice like a cake. Enjoy!