Ice Cream Cake
Mary Lou Ellis
How to Make Ice Cream Cake
- 1Press 1 1/2cups of cookie crumbs in bottom of 8" spring form cake pan.
- 2Spread 3 cups of softened vanilla ice cream over crumbs.
- 3Chop 3 Heath bars. Pour 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup, 2 Tbsp. Kahlua and candy bits over vanilla ice cream.
- 4Cover this layer with remaining cookie crumbs.
- 5Spread chocolate ice cream over crumbs. Chop remaining heath bars and sprinkle on top of ice cream. Drizzel with remaining Kahlua and chocolate syrup.
- 6Cover with foil and freeze for at least 8 hours. When ready to serve, remove from pan and slice like a cake. Enjoy!