Homemade Peach Ice Cream
How to Make Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- Coarsely chop the peaches in a food processor or blender.
- Combine the peaches with 1/4 cup of sugar and chill.
- Combine 1 cup of sugar with the cornstarch and salt.
- Blend the milk gradually.
- Microwave on high (100%) for about 8 minutes or until thick, stirring two to three times.
- Beat the eggs and add, gradually, to the cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly.
- Microwave, on high (100%), about two minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Add the vanilla and cream to the mixture.
- Stir in the peaches.
- Place in an ice cream freezer and freeze.