Homemade Peach Ice Cream
How to Make Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- 1Coarsely chop the peaches in a food processor or blender.
- 2Combine the peaches with 1/4 cup of sugar and chill.
- 3Combine 1 cup of sugar with the cornstarch and salt.
- 4Blend the milk gradually.
- 5Microwave on high (100%) for about 8 minutes or until thick, stirring two to three times.
- 6Beat the eggs and add, gradually, to the cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly.
- 7Microwave, on high (100%), about two minutes or until thick and creamy.
- 9Add the vanilla and cream to the mixture.
- 10Stir in the peaches.
- 11Place in an ice cream freezer and freeze.