☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cheavy cream
2 chalf and half
1/2vanilla bean, split
2 Tbspmatcha (green tea powder)
How to Make Green tea ice cream
- Bring heavy cream, half and half, and vanilla bean to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let infuse 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and sugar. Slowly pour into hot cream.
- Cook on medium, stirring constantly, to 180 degrees (or wipe finger stripe on back of wooden spoon, if edges stay clear, it's ready). Remove from heat.
- Whisk in tea powder. Strain.
- Place clean bowl in bowl of ice water. Stir often. Cool and serve. (Or, place in freezer, stirring often)