- 2 1/2 pt
- ice cream, softened (any flavor you love)
- graham crackers
- melted chocolate, optional
How to Make Graham Cracker Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1Line an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper making sure the edges come up on two sides.
- 2Spread the softened ice cream evenly in the lined pan and place in the freezer overnight.
- 3Break the graham crackers in half so that you have 18 squares.
- 4Using the edges of the parchment paper, lift the ice cream on to a cutting board.
- 5Slice the ice cream into 9 equal squares and sandwich between two graham cracker squares. If desired, spread melted chocolate on all the graham cracker squares and press the chocolate side onto the ice cream.
- 6Place the ice cream sandwiches back in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before serving.