☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 ptice cream, softened (any flavor you love)
·melted chocolate, optional
How to Make Graham Cracker Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Sandwich
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper making sure the edges come up on two sides.
- Spread the softened ice cream evenly in the lined pan and place in the freezer overnight.
- Break the graham crackers in half so that you have 18 squares.
- Using the edges of the parchment paper, lift the ice cream on to a cutting board.
- Slice the ice cream into 9 equal squares and sandwich between two graham cracker squares. If desired, spread melted chocolate on all the graham cracker squares and press the chocolate side onto the ice cream.
- Place the ice cream sandwiches back in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before serving.