- 4 tsp
- gelatin, unflavored
- 1 c
- 4 c
- milk, 2%
- 2 c
- milk, nonfat, dry
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- mint or lemon flavoring
How to Make Frozen Custard
- 1Mix gelatin and sugar together.
- 2Stir 2% milk . then add the dried non-fat milk.
- 3Stir over low heat until sugar and gelatin are dissolverd. Cool.
- 4Stir in Flavoring and put into refrigerator trays and Freeze.
- 5After fully frozen spoon into a large bowl and allow to soften.
- 6Then whip with electric hand mixer until light and fluffy. Ready to eat.