Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream (no machine method)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 csliced fresh strawberries
1/4 cadditional fresh strawberries roughly mashed with a fork
1/2 csweetened condensed milk
1/2 cplain low fat yogurt
1/2 cwhipping cream, whipped
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream (no machine method)
- Place first amount of strawberries and lemon juice in a blender and puree' until smooth.
- Without turning off blender add the sweetened condensed milk and yogurt and continue blending.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and gently fold in the previously whipped cream.
- Now fold in the crushed strawberries.
- Pour mixture into a wide container and freeze about 1 to 2 hours until mushy but not firm.
- Remove to a bowl and beat briefly to break up the crystals.
Return to the freezer and freeze until ready to serve.
- Take out the ice cream from the freezer about 15 to 20 minutes before serving to soften up. Makes about 4 servings.
- Suggestion: You can use other fruits too instead of the strawberries.