Easy Neapolitan Freezy Pops
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- one-half of a 1.75 - qt. carton vanilla ice-cream, softened
- one-half of a 1.75 - quart carton chocolate ice-cream, softened
- one-half of a 1.75 - quart carton strawberry ice-cream, softened
- 1/2 c
- fresh strawberries
How to Make Easy Neapolitan Freezy Pops
- 1Line a square baking pan (9x9 or 8x8 inches) with waxed paper, leaving edges over pan. Stir together cookies and butter; press mixture into pan. Freeze 10 mins.
- 2Spread an even layer of chocolate ice-cream over cookie layer; freeze 15 mins. Repeat with vanilla ice-cream.
- 3Stir strawberries into strawberry ice-cream. Spread in an even layer over vanilla layer; freeze 15 mins. Insert 16 craft sticks, evenly spaced. Loosely cover. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- 4Using edges of waxed paper, lift dessert from pan. Cut between sticks into 16 bars.