Easy freezer ice cream
How to Make Easy freezer ice cream
- First you need to chill bowl and beaters a few minutes before you start. While doing that assemble your ingredients.
- Using electric mixer beat heavy cream, condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl for 3-5 minutes until it forms thick stiff peaks.
- Transfer to a freezer safe bowl,cover freeze until firm,at least 8 hours but 24 hours is best. Can be stored up to 2 weeks (if it lasts that long!)
- For chocolate ice cream melt 8oz bittersweet chocolate in microwave for 30 secs..cool slightly add to heavy cream mixture..beat 3-5 minutes till stiff peaks form. I used chips for this easier melting..less time in microwave. Adjust chocolate to taste if too rich.
- For fruit flavored ice cream you need 3/4lb fresh or frozen fruit purreed. (Makes about 1 cup) Add 1/2 the fruit while whipping the cream mixture and the other 1/2 cup dump on top while in bowl and use a knife to swirl it in.