☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 sheet(s)
- frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 pt
- dulce de leche ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 c
- caramel sauce
How to Make Dulce de Leche Napoleons
- 1Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- 2On a flour-dusted surface, unfold pastry sheet. Cut pastry into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip crosswise into 4 rectangles. Place the rectangles 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
- 3Spread ice cream equally over 8 rectangles. Stack rectangles 2-high, then top with remaining 4 single rectangles to make four 3-layer Napoleons. Place on a tray or shallow baking dish and put in freezer until ready to serve.
- 4In a glass measuring cup, microwave caramel sauce on med-high (75% power) for 1 minute or until very warm.
- 5Place one Napoleon on each dessert plate. Drizzle with warm caramel sauce.