☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·all-purpose flour, for dusting
1 sheet(s)frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 ptdulce de leche ice cream, softened slightly
1 ccaramel sauce
How to Make Dulce de Leche Napoleons
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- On a flour-dusted surface, unfold pastry sheet. Cut pastry into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip crosswise into 4 rectangles. Place the rectangles 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
- Spread ice cream equally over 8 rectangles. Stack rectangles 2-high, then top with remaining 4 single rectangles to make four 3-layer Napoleons. Place on a tray or shallow baking dish and put in freezer until ready to serve.
- In a glass measuring cup, microwave caramel sauce on med-high (75% power) for 1 minute or until very warm.
- Place one Napoleon on each dessert plate. Drizzle with warm caramel sauce.