★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pt
- orange sherbert
- 1 pt
- pistachio almond ice icream
- 1 pt
- chocolate ice cream
- fruits, whipped cream (optional)
How to Make Drema's "Ice Creme Bomb"
- 1Mold: Mold I use is about 10 inches deep in center and 10" circumference at the opening.
Soften the orange sherbert, spoon into chilled 2 qt metal mold. Freeze until firm or least one hour.
- 2Soften pistachio ice cream and spread over the sherbert in mold. Freeze again until firm.
- 3Repeat with chocolate ice cream. Cover mold with wax paper, freeze until very firm.
- 4Just before serving turn mold onto chilled serving platter. (Dip a cloth into hot water, wring out and place over top of mold until mold loosens.
Remove mold. It is beautiful when sliced into. Serve or garnish with fresh fruits and serve with whipped cream.
Mix and match ice cream that are excellent are:
rocky road, mocha and chocolate chip
strawberry, mint and cherry
pistachio, dark cherry and coffee
butter pecan, banana and bluberry
strawberry, vanilla bean and chocolate