Dad's Chocolate Malted Milk
Picture is my creation from Paint.
- 2 c
- cold milk (low fat ok)
- 1/2 c
- chocolate syrup (like hershey's)
- 4-6 Tbsp
- malted milk powder (like carnation)
- 4 c
- vanilla or chocolate ice cream, divided
- whipped cream and cherries for topping the malt
How to Make Dad's Chocolate Malted Milk
- 1Place milk, syrup, malt powder, and 3 cups ice cream in a blender and process until smooth. If blender is small process half of mixture at a time.
Pour into tall glasses and top with remaining ice cream (divided equally between glasses), whipped cream and a cherry.