Cookie Monster Ice Cream
How to Make Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- Break 15 Oreos and 10 chocolate chip cookies into chunks and set aside.
- Combine the heavy cream, vanilla and food coloring. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Add the milk and beat until the color is uniform. Add more food coloring if needed.
- Gently fold in the broken cookies.
- Transfer into a loaf pan.
- Break up the remaining 5 Oreos and 5 chocolate chip cookies.
- Sprinkle them over the top of the pan.
- Cover the pan and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours.