Cookie Monster Ice Cream
How to Make Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- 1Break 15 Oreos and 10 chocolate chip cookies into chunks and set aside.
- 2Combine the heavy cream, vanilla and food coloring. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- 3Add the milk and beat until the color is uniform. Add more food coloring if needed.
- 4Gently fold in the broken cookies.
- 5Transfer into a loaf pan.
- 6Break up the remaining 5 Oreos and 5 chocolate chip cookies.
- 7Sprinkle them over the top of the pan.
- 8Cover the pan and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours.