☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
24chocolate sandwich cookies (oreos)
1 qtchocolate ice cream
1/2 ccoffee liqueur
2 cwhipped cream, sweetened
1 qtvanilla ice cream
1 cheath candy bars, crushed
How to Make Coffee Liqueur Cream Pie
- Mix crushed cookies with butter and press into a 9 inch pie pan. Chill.
- Stir chocolate ice cream to soften and blend in 1/4 cup coffee liqueur. Spoon into pie shell.
- Sprinkle with crushed Heath Bars and place in freezer 1 hour.
- Soften vanilla ice cream and add 1/4 cup coffee liqueur. Spoon over the chocolate mixture. Freeze overnight.
- Garnish by piping whipped cream around the pie.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a drizzle of coffee liqueur over the top.