Chocolate-Toffee Ice Cream Squares
- roll (16.5 oz.) pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 3/4 c
- chocolate-coated toffee bits
- 1 1/2 c
- whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 1 qt
- (4 cups) chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 jar(s)
- (11.75 oz) hot fudge topping (1 1/4 cups) room temperature
How to Make Chocolate-Toffee Ice Cream Squares
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut cookie dough into 1/2" slices. In bottom of ungreased 13x9" pan, arrange slices. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in pan to form crust. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the toffee bits over dough.
Bake 15 - 19 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely about 45 minutes.
- 2In small bowl, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- 3Spoon ice cream over crust; spread evenly. Spoon ice cream topping by teaspoonfuls onto ice cream; carefully spread evenly. Carefully spread whipped cream over topping. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup toffee bits. Freeze 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
Cut into squares. Store if freezer.