Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Cake
- 1 box of 12 ice cream sandwiches,unwrapped
- 1 can (6.5oz) chocolate light whipped cream (reddi-whip) brand
- 1 1/2 cups whoppers malted milk balls,very coarsely chopped (will yield 1 cup) after crushed
How to Make Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Cake
- 1Arrange 4 Ice Cream Sandwiches long sides touching on a serving plate (platter).
- 2Squirt an even layer of the chocolate whipped cream over the top.Scatter with 1/3 cup chopped whoppers malted milk balls.
- 3Repeat layers twice,garnishing the top with a few whole malted milk balls.Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- 4If not serving immediately,cover tightly with plastic wrap and you can freeze for up to 1 week.
- 5Enjoy !!!!