Chocolate Cookies and Pecan Ice Cream Squares
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 pkg
- chocolate cream filled cookies, any brand
- 2 tsp
- butter, melted
- 1 pt
- pecan ice cream
- 1 c
- caramel sauce
- tub of cool whip, regular, light or fat free
How to Make Chocolate Cookies and Pecan Ice Cream Squares
- 1Take ice cream out of freezer 1/2 to 1 hour before you start to make this recipe so it will soften.
- 2Crush cookies but do not crush them fine.
- 3Melt 2 tsp. of butter and add to the crushed cookies.
- 4Put cookies on the bottom of a 9 inch square pan.
- 5On top of cookies, add the melted ice cream
- 6Then add the caramel sauce on top of the ice cream
- 7Then add the cool whip to the top of the ice cream
- 8Put in freezer and take out 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before you are going to serve it so it will soften enough for it to be cut.