Chocolate Cookies and Pecan Ice Cream Squares
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 pkgchocolate cream filled cookies, any brand
2 tspbutter, melted
1 ptpecan ice cream
1 ccaramel sauce
1/2tub of cool whip, regular, light or fat free
How to Make Chocolate Cookies and Pecan Ice Cream Squares
- Take ice cream out of freezer 1/2 to 1 hour before you start to make this recipe so it will soften.
- Crush cookies but do not crush them fine.
- Melt 2 tsp. of butter and add to the crushed cookies.
- Put cookies on the bottom of a 9 inch square pan.
- On top of cookies, add the melted ice cream
- Then add the caramel sauce on top of the ice cream
- Then add the cool whip to the top of the ice cream
- Put in freezer and take out 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before you are going to serve it so it will soften enough for it to be cut.