Chocolate Chip Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwiches
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- soft baked milk chocolate chip cookies
- 7 oz
- strawberry ice cream slightly softened
- strawberries sliced
- 1/2 pkg
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
How to Make Chocolate Chip Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1Arrange 4 cookies flat side up in a single layer. Spread with ice cream. Top with berries and another cookie. Wrap in plastic and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- 2Combine chips and oil in a bowl. Microwave on medium for 30 seconds or more until chocolate is melted. Let cool slightly and then dip half of the ice cream sandwich into the chocolate.
- 3Wrap cooled sandwich in plastic and freeze for 1 hour.