How to Make Chocolate Chip Quick Ice Cream
- In saucepan combine brown sugar and butter and bring to a boil over low heat,stirring occationally for one minute.Remove from heat.
- In a blender combine eggs,vanilla and salt;cover and blend at medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Gradually add brown sugar mixture and blend at high speed for one minute.Cool to room temperature.
- Beat heavy cream until stiff in a seperate bowl.Fold in butter sugar mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts(if using).
- Pour into foil lined 9x5x3 loaf pan and cover with foil.
- Freeze until firm ; several hours or overnight. You can put into frezer container the leftover icecream.Makes 1 1/2 quarts.