Cherry Cola Braised Apples
Anthony Nicometi Jr
How to Make Cherry Cola Braised Apples
- Peel & Core each apple, with an apple corer
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 13- by 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, and butter, and mix until combined. Spoon the sugar mixture into the center of each apple
- Place the apples in the sprayed baking dish. Pour the cola over the apples. Bake, uncovered, until the apples are tender, about 1 hour
- Let cool 5 mins, and enjoy warm! Goes good with a scoop of French Vanilla Ice Cream! :)