Cheesecake ice Cream with Blueberry Swirl
2 chesvy whipping cream
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
7 ozcream cheese, room temperature
2 cfresh blueberries
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/3 ccrushed graham crackers
How to Make Cheesecake ice Cream with Blueberry Swirl
- Place blueberries, lemon juice and sugar in a small saucepan. Stir to mix.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until blueberries burst and release their juice. Stir often smashing the berries with
- Stir in cornstarch and simmer 5 more minutes or until thickened.
- Pour into a bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour. You can make this the night before.
- In a large bowl, beat your cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Slowly and milk and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Add heavy cream and keep whisking until stiff peaks form. This may take a while.
- Spoon half of the cream mixture into a loaf pan.
- Spoon half the chilled blueberry mixture over the cream mixture in the loaf pan.
- Cover with the remaining cream mixture.
- Cover with the remaining berry mixture. You don't have to cover it completely .
- Sprinkle the top with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Use a knife to drag swirls of the blueberry mixture and crumbs into the ice cream mixture.
- Cover tightly and freeze for at least 6 hours.