Cheesecake ice Cream with Blueberry Swirl
- 2 c
- hesvy whipping cream
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 7 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsp
- 2 c
- fresh blueberries
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/3 c
- crushed graham crackers
How to Make Cheesecake ice Cream with Blueberry Swirl
- 1Place blueberries, lemon juice and sugar in a small saucepan. Stir to mix.
- 2Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium.
- 3Simmer for 10 minutes or until blueberries burst and release their juice. Stir often smashing the berries with
- 4Stir in cornstarch and simmer 5 more minutes or until thickened.
- 5Pour into a bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour. You can make this the night before.
- 6In a large bowl, beat your cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 7Slowly and milk and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- 8Add heavy cream and keep whisking until stiff peaks form. This may take a while.
- 9Spoon half of the cream mixture into a loaf pan.
- 10Spoon half the chilled blueberry mixture over the cream mixture in the loaf pan.
- 11Cover with the remaining cream mixture.
- 12Cover with the remaining berry mixture. You don't have to cover it completely .
- 13Sprinkle the top with the graham cracker crumbs.
- 14Use a knife to drag swirls of the blueberry mixture and crumbs into the ice cream mixture.
- 15Cover tightly and freeze for at least 6 hours.