- egg yolks, beaten
- 1 c
- 1.25 c
- 2 large
- cantaloupes, ripe, peeled and pureed
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 2 c
- whipping cream
How to Make Cantaloupe Ice Cream
- 1Combine egg yolks, milk and sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- 3Pour into freezer trays.
- 4Cover and freeze about 1 hour or until firm around edges.
- 5Spoon mixture into a mixing bowl, and beat on medium speed of an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
- 6Return mixture to freezer trays; cover and freeze until firm.