★★★★★ 1 vote5
6egg yolks, beaten
2 largecantaloupes, ripe, peeled and pureed
1/4 clemon juice
2 cwhipping cream
How to Make Cantaloupe Ice Cream
- Combine egg yolks, milk and sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into freezer trays.
- Cover and freeze about 1 hour or until firm around edges.
- Spoon mixture into a mixing bowl, and beat on medium speed of an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Return mixture to freezer trays; cover and freeze until firm.