Cake Batter Ice Cream
How to Make Cake Batter Ice Cream
- 1Place freezer bowl of ice cream maker into the freezer. It is better to keep it in there 24/7 that way it is always ready.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk the milk and granulated sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla to taste.
- 4Stir in cake mix, making sure there are no lumps.
- 5Pour mixture into the freezer bowl and let mix until it has thickened (about 25-30 minutes).
- 6Remove ice cream from freezer bowl and place into a separate container.
- 7Place freezer bowl and the ice cream into the freezer to further harden.