This ice-cream treat is good any time you just want to put a smile on your face....and fill your heart with joy.
So, why not enjoy a Banana Split now....a cool refreshing treat of pure richness and goodness. Yum!
1/2scoop of vanilla ice-crem
1/2scoop of chocolate ice-cream
1/2scoop of strawberry ice-cream
2 Tbspcrushed pineapple
2 Tbspchocolate syurp
2 Tbspstrawberry preserves
3 Tbspwet walntuts for ice-cream topping
How to Make Banana Split
- 1. Cut banana in half. Place one 1/2 banana on each side of dish. (I add a little whipped cream in dish to hold the banana in place)
2. Line up the ice-cream scoops between the bananas. (I put the chocolate scoop in the middle)
3. Top the vanilla ice cream with the pineapple, the chocolate with the chocolate syrup, and the strawberry with the strawberry preserves.
4. Spoon the wet walnuts over all three scoops of ice cream.
5. Top each scoop with some whipped cream.
6. Add the cherries on top of each ice-cream mound.