Banana Split Cake
How to Make Banana Split Cake
- Line a 13x9 dish with tin foil. So it can be removed easily when frozen :)
- Layer 6 large ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of the dish
*May need to be cut to fit in spots
- Layer 6 cut bananas- that have been sliced
- Pour Melted hot fudge sauce over bananas
- Add a layer of chopped nuts & maraschino cherries
- Pour Melted Butterscotch over the nuts & cherry layer
- Layer the other 6 ice cream sandwiches on top
- Layer of Cool Whip
- Sprinkle with Chopped Nuts
- Cover with Saran Wrap and freeze until solid.
- When served, it is easily sliced with a warm knife.