How to Make 5 Minute Ice Cream
- 1Combine frozen berries and sugar in food processor or blender.
- 2Process till fruit is roughly chopped.
- 3Slowly add in heavy cream till fully incorporated.
- 4If using blender, pour half of cream into blender, with sugar and frozen berries. Blend till roughly chopped. Then with blender running, slowly add in remaining cream, and blend till smooth.
- 5Ice cream can be eaten immediately, or frozen for up to one week.
- 6Other frozen fruits can be used in place of the strawberries, if you prefer.