How to Make 5 Minute Ice Cream
- Combine frozen berries and sugar in food processor or blender.
- Process till fruit is roughly chopped.
- Slowly add in heavy cream till fully incorporated.
- If using blender, pour half of cream into blender, with sugar and frozen berries. Blend till roughly chopped. Then with blender running, slowly add in remaining cream, and blend till smooth.
- Ice cream can be eaten immediately, or frozen for up to one week.
- Other frozen fruits can be used in place of the strawberries, if you prefer.