Yummy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
3/4 cbrown sugar
20 ozcan, pineapple slices
3/4 cgranulated sugar
2 tspbaking powder
1/3 csour cream
3 Tbspcanola oil
How to Make Yummy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Melt butter and pour into 9" springform pan. Make sure butter coats the entire pan bottom and around the edge.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar all the around the bottom.
- Start the design by putting a ring of pineapple right in the center with a cherry in the middle.
- Break the rest of the rings in two and make a pattern around the ring in the middle.
- Put cherries in the middle of each pineapple slice.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Whisk the wet ingredients in a bowl
- Add the wet and dry ingredients together with a spatula. Do not overmix.
- Pour the cake mix gently into the spring form pan, not disturbing the other ingredients already in the pan.
- Place pan in 350 degree F oven on a cookie sheet to catch any drips.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until center is set. Use a toothpick to check but do not stick toothpick all the way to the bottom.
- Cool on wire rack for at least 45 minutes before turning upside down and serving.