Yummy Peach Cobbler
How to Make Yummy Peach Cobbler
- 1Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with non-stick spray. Spray the bottom and sides of pan to prevent sticking.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Pour cans of peaches and syrup into the baking dish. Slice the peaches if the slices are too large. Spread the peaches evenly in bottom of the pan. If you want less juice, you can make the adjustment to suit your taste. I suggest you try it according to the directions first.
- 4Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over peaches. Take a fork and break up the clumps of cake mix.
- 5Cut butter into thin slices and arrange evenly on top of the Butter Recipe Cake Mix. ( I melt the stick of butter and just pour evenly over the dry cake mix. )
- 6Sprinkle the top with nutmeg and cinnamon. Adjust the amount to your taste.
- 7Put in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes until heated through and lightly brown on top.
- 8Note: This cobbler can also be made using yellow or white cake mix. Try using other fruit if you wish. This cobbler can be eaten warm or room temperature by itself or with vanilla ice cream, vanilla yogurt or whipped cream. Enjoy!