WHITE Chocolate-RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter ,melted
- 5 pkg
- ( 8 ) cream cheese room temp
- 1 c
- of fine sugar or (splendor)
- 2 large
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 12 oz
- white chocolate,melted and cooled slightly
- 3/4 c
- raspberry preserves
- garnish ;fresh raspberries,and fresh mint.
How to Make WHITE Chocolate-RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1Preheat oven 350*.Combine first 3 ingredients;press crumb mixture, into bottom of a lightly greased 9 - inch springform pan.Bake 350* for 8 minutes; cool slightly.
- 2Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating well.ADD one egg,at time, beating after each addition.STIR in vanilla.ADD melted white chocolate,beating well.
- 3MICROWAVE raspberry preserves in a small microwave- safe bowl @ high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted; stir well.
- 4SPOON half of cream cheese batter into prepare crust; spread a little more than half of melted preserves over batter, leaving 3/4- inch border. Spoon remaining cream cheese batter around edges of pan,Spread toward the center.Cover remaining raspberry preserves,and chill
- 5Bake at 350* for 50 or until cheesecake is just set and slightly browned.REMOVE from oven and cook completlely on wire rack.COVER and chill at least 8 hours.
- 6RUN THE KNIFE around edge of pan, and release sides.REHEAT the remaining preserves briefly in the microwave to melt.POUR preserves over the top of cheesecake leaving 1- inch border. REMOVE sides of pan .GARNISH WITH FRESH BERRIES AND fresh mint leaves. AND ENJOY IT WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS