Whipped Strawberry Frozen Treat
How to Make Whipped Strawberry Frozen Treat
- 1Line a rectangle loaf pan with foil..ends extended over the sides
- 2In a bowl slice 2 cups of berries and mash in large chucnks..add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and 2 cups of cool whip. Blend well,pour into prepared pan
- 3Mix crushed cookies and melted butter and spoon over the strawberry mixture evenly..cover wit foil
- 4Freeze 6-8 hours..i usually freeze over night.
- 5Invert on to a plate..The Oreo crust should be on the bottom. This is when the foil lining comes in handy...it makes this process very easy
- 6Frost the frozen mixture the remaining 2 cups of cool whip then Garnish with sliced strawberries.
- 7Slice with a really sharp knife...I dipped the knife in warm water first...Store remaining dessert in the freezer