- 1 - 2 can(s)
- apple pie filling
- 1/2 - 3/4 c
- walnut pieces
- 1/2 to 3/4 c
- pound cake, liced into 1/2in. slices
- gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 pinch
How to Make Warm Apple Dessert
- 1Heat apple pie filling until warm.
Soak raisins in warm water about 15 min.
- 2Add raisins and cimnnamon (if wanted) to pie filling.
Put slices of pound cake on plates.
Add scoops of ice cream.
Cover with pie filling mixture.
Sprinkle with walnuts.
Serve with coffee or milk.
- 4For more - use larger amounts as per recipe.
- 5This can be made with peach pie filling and no raisins or walnuts. Instead add pecan pieces and 1/4 tsp almond flavoring.