How to Make W D's Grilled Peaches with Almonds and Honey
- 1Heat Grill to cooking temperature.
Coat grill with cooking spray.
- 2Place peach halves cut side up on paper plate or towel or whatever and lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- 3Place peach halves on hot grill skin side down and cook until skin starts to split; about 2 minutes.
- 4Using tongs carefully flip peach halves to cut side down and cook until grill marks appear; about 2 minutes more.
- 5Remove to serving plate and top each half with tsp. sliced almonds.
Drizzle each with honey.
Yields two peach halves per serving.
After that we squirt foo foo (pressurized whipped cream) on 'em.
I think peach ice cream would go well too. Haven't tried that yet.