- 4 c
- gala or granny smith apples, peeled, cored & chopped
- refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/4 c
- light brown sugar
- egg, beaten
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh squeezed or bottled lemon juice
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1 tsp
How to Make VULCAN APPLE PASTRY
- 1Preheat your oven to 375. Unroll pie crusts & cut out 24 4" circles with a cookie cutter.
Line the cups of a greased 2" muffin tin with individual shells of crust.
Spoon chopped apples into the individual shells, filling them just 3/4 full
- 2Mix the egg, butter, lemon juice, brown sugar, cream & cinnamon together and pour the mixture over the apples.
- 3Moisten the edge of the crust & cover each muffin cup with another circle of crust.
Bake for about 40 minutes or until the top crust is golden & apples are tender.