Very Berry Very Simple Cobbler
How to Make Very Berry Very Simple Cobbler
- Mix 1 cup flour and 1 cup sugar until well blended.
- Beat 1 eggs and add to flour and sugar mixture. Using a fork, work the egg into the flour and sugar until it resembles course meal.
- Put the frozen berries in a 8 x 11 casserole dish. You can spray the disk with a non-stick spray but I find it unnecessary when using a glass casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the flour crumb mixture over the berries, covering well.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the crumb mixture and put into a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until top is golden.
- Serve warm with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream.