Ultimate Mango Float
How to Make Ultimate Mango Float
- Sliced mangoes into thin wedges
- Combine condensed milk and all purpose cream. Do not beat. Just mix well.
- Place graham crackers on square glass pan or container.
- Layer mangoes on top of graham crackers. Make sure crackers are covered well with mangoes.
- Spread cream mixture over the mangoes.
- Repeat by putting layers of graham, mangoes and cream until you've used it all. Top off with crushed graham crackers.
- Refrigerate to chill overnight. Mango float tastes more delicious when chilled well.
- Mangoes can be substituted with canned peaches or fruit cocktail. But I prefer fresh mangoes. Much more delicious and refreshing. Great dessert summer days! Enjoy!