Twix Apple Salad
- 1 small
- package of vanilla pudding (instant)
- 1/4 c
- 1 large
- tub of whipped topping
- 1-2 pkg
- twix bites (or chopped larger twix)
- granny smith apples, diced
- caramel sauce, optional
How to Make Twix Apple Salad
- 1Prepare the vanilla pudding according to the box instructions, only using 1/4 cup of milk. Immediately add the tub of whipped topping before it sets.
- 2Dice the TWIX Bites into halves. Dice the Granny Smith apples. Mix all the ingredients together.
- 3Allow it to set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Optional: Drizzle with Caramel Sauce before serving it.