Tonna's Strawberry Refrigerator Dessert
1 tube(s)refrigerated sugar cookie dough
8 ozcream cheese, softened
8 ozcool whip
1 1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
3 ozstrawberry gelatin
1 1/2 csugar
1 1/2 cwater
3 ptfresh strawberries, sliced
How to Make Tonna's Strawberry Refrigerator Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350. Press tube of cookie dough into bottom of 9x13 pan and bake for about 12 min. Cool.
- Prepare glaze: bring water, granulated sugar, and cornstarch almost to a boil and turn down to low heat and simmer until thickened slightly, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and add gelatin. Set aside to cool.
- Mix cream cheese and confectioners sugar with mixer until blended well. Add cool whip. Blend.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust.
- Pour cooled glaze mixture over sliced strawberries and stir. Pour strawberry mixture over cream cheese mixture. Store in refrigerator.