How to Make To Die For Peach Cobbler
- 1You can use regular store bought pie shells for this recipe, but the home made pie crust is always better!
- 2NOTE: Remember this is a double layer peach cobbler, you will need enough pie crust for 2 layers plus enough strips of crust for the final topping.
- 3In a bowl, add peaches, sugar, cornstarch, & lemon juice, add butter.
- 4Prepare pie crust, and bake one shell for about 15 minutes at 375. Remove shell from oven.
- 5Spoon 1/2 of the peach mixture into pie plate.
Take second crust (not baked) and place on top, fluke edges as normal, and bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 6Add the rest of the peach mixture, then place pie crust strips in a weaving design over top.
Bake for another 20- 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7OPTIONAL: You may mix 1 stick of softened butter and 3/4 cup of light brown sugar with about 3 TBSP of flour, mix until crumbled, and place on top during last 5 minutes of baking.
Also, a side of french vanilla ice cream will cut down on the sweetness.