Super Simple Peach Cobbler
1 pkgrefrigerated sugar cookie dough
2 can(s)peach pie filling
·nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
1/4 ccinnamon-sugar mixture
1 stickbutter or margerine (cut into small pieces)
How to Make Super Simple Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut cookie dough roll in half and either roll out or pat down one half into a lightly greased 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
- Place bottom crust into the oven and bake until it is starting to set, usually about 8 minutes or so.. if the cookie crust gets done, that's fine too...
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix your peaches, nutmeg and cinnamon together
- When the bottom crust is ready, pour peach mixture over crust
- With the remaining cookie dough, either roll out and place on top of the peaches for a neater look or you can just drop it in clumps on top of the peaches (it spreads out some).
- Drop little pats of butter over the top, then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Bake at 350f until cookie topping is golden brown and peaches are bubbling hot. Usually around 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven.