Super Simple Peach Cobbler
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 can(s)
- peach pie filling
- nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
- 1/4 c
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 1 stick
- butter or margerine (cut into small pieces)
How to Make Super Simple Peach Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Cut cookie dough roll in half and either roll out or pat down one half into a lightly greased 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
- 3Place bottom crust into the oven and bake until it is starting to set, usually about 8 minutes or so.. if the cookie crust gets done, that's fine too...
- 4Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix your peaches, nutmeg and cinnamon together
- 5When the bottom crust is ready, pour peach mixture over crust
- 6With the remaining cookie dough, either roll out and place on top of the peaches for a neater look or you can just drop it in clumps on top of the peaches (it spreads out some).
- 7Drop little pats of butter over the top, then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 8Bake at 350f until cookie topping is golden brown and peaches are bubbling hot. Usually around 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven.