Super Easy Peach Cobbler
How to Make Super Easy Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Take 1/2 box of cake mix, use it as bottom crust. Add a few pats of butter. The juice from the peaches will help make it.
- Add peaches and most of the juice from the cans and vanilla flavor.
- Add pats of butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Add remaining amount of cake mix, there might be some left over, that's ok.
- Cook until golden brown. Adding cinnamon to the top will help get the caramel color.
- Let cool, enjoy!