Super Easy Peach Cobbler
How to Make Super Easy Peach Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350*
- 2Take 1/2 box of cake mix, use it as bottom crust. Add a few pats of butter. The juice from the peaches will help make it.
- 3Add peaches and most of the juice from the cans and vanilla flavor.
- 4Add pats of butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 5Add remaining amount of cake mix, there might be some left over, that's ok.
- 6Cook until golden brown. Adding cinnamon to the top will help get the caramel color.
- 7Let cool, enjoy!