pie crust and some fresh strawberries and you are home free.
these are perfect to have when you have guests for dinner. They are so elegant. Another idea is to use ice cream with strawberries on top followed by hot fudge topping and Cool Whip. So many things you can do with this recipe.
- 1 box
- pillsbury refrigerated pie crust at room temperature.one tsp. sugar to press into dough refrigerate the other crust for another use.
- 1/2 c
- strawberry glaze (you can usually find this in the fruit department)
- 2 1/2 c
- sliced strawberries
- 6 Tbsp
- hot fudge ice cream topping, heated
- 1 c
- cool whip
How to Make Strawberry Tarts
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pie crust from pouch; place flat on working surface. Sprinkle with sugar, pressing lightly into the dough. Cur six rounds using a 4 inch cooking cooker or a glass.
- 2Turn a regular sized muffin pan upside down and spray the backs with Pam, lightly.
Place the dough rounds alternately on the bottom of the cups, sugar side up..Make pleats evenly around each one pressing to the cup. Prick bottoms generously with fork.
- 3Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until slightly brown. Cool for about 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Cool completely for 30 minutes.
- 4While the cups are cooling, mix the strawberries gently with the glaze. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until chilled.
- 5Spoon one Tablespoon of hot fudge topping into shell followed by about 1/3 cup of berries and garnish with Cool Whip