Hope you try them!
- wonton wrappers or have used frozen tarts shells also
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/3 c
- packed brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- mascarpone cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- orange juice
- 3 c
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- whipped cream, fresh mint ( optional )
How to Make Strawberry Tartlets
- 1Brush one side of each wonton wrapper with butter. Place brown sugar in a shallow bowl; press buttered side of wontons into sugar to coat. Press wontons sugared side up into greased muffin cups.
- 2Bake at 325° for 7-9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey and orange juice until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each wonton cup. Top with strawberries.
Garnish with whipped cream and mint if desired.