Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 2 c
- crushed pretzels
- 3/4 c
- melted butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 1 box
- cream cheese (8 oz. size)
- 1 small
- container of cool whip
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 pkg
- strawberry jello (6 oz. size)
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 10 oz
- box of frozen strawberries
How to Make Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine pretzels, margarine and sugar for first layer. Put first layer in 9 x 13 pan.
Bake for 8 minutes. Remove to cool.
For the second layer beat sugar into cheese, fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled pretzels.
Third layer is made by mixing Jello with boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Stir in the frozen strawberries.
Mix together and set aside 10 minutes. Pour over cheese mixture. Refrigerate until firm. Cut the salad into squares and serve.
- 2I have also made this with graham cracker crust, if you don't like pretzels or you are watching your salt intake. The sweet and salty is very good though.