- 2 c
- crushed pretzels
- 1 1/2 stick
- unsalted butter
- 4 serving packages strawberry jello
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 16 oz package frozen strawberries
- 8 oz. package cream cheese-softened
- 12 oz. frozen whipped topping
YOU CAN MAKE THIS -FAT FREE
How to Make Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray
- 2In medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into baking dish. Bake 8 mins; let cool
- 3In large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water. Add strawberries and stir until berries are thawed and jello has started to thicken a little. Chill slightly thickened.
- 4In another large bowl, with an electric beater on med. speed, combine cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in whip topping and spread evenly over pretzel crust.
- 5With electric beater on low, beat jello and strawberries until berries are broken up. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Best if allowed to rest overnight.