★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 8 oz
- package of cream cheese, softened
- 9 oz
- tub of cool whip
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 2, 3 oz
- packages of strawberry gelatin
- 2, 10 oz
- packages of frozen strawberries, partially thawed
How to Make Strawberry Pretzel Desert
- 1Mix pretzels, sugar, and butter together. Pat onto a 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350º for 10 minutes. Cool.
- 2Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and Cool Whip together. Spread over cooled pretzel crust. Put in the refrigerator.
- 3In the meantime, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add both packages of strawberries. Let mixture partially set, then spread over cooled ingredients.
- 4Refrigerate a few hours or over night.