How to Make Strawberry Popsicles
- 1Place sliced strawberries in a blender.
- 2Add the sugar and water.
- 3Place lid on blender, and process until all ingredients are smooth.
- 4Pour strawberry mixture into (3-ounce) popsicle molds. (You may need to use a spoon to remove some of the foam that accumulates to the top of the popsicles. And after removing the foam, fill remaining popsicle molds with a bit more of the strawberry juice.)
- 5Place popsicles in the freezer, until they've firmed up completely. (I place mine over night in the freezer.)