1 1/2 call purpose flour
2/3 cbutter, softened
8 ozcream cheese softened
9 ozcool whip
1 cpowdered sugar
1 pkgstrawberry glaze
2 cfresh strawberries
How to Make Strawberry Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pizza Crust: Mix flour, butter, and sugar in a bowl. Then flatten dough on to a 10 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Topping: Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar in a bowl. After the crust is finished baking and it's cooled spread the topping over the entire crust.
- Top the pizza with the strawberry glaze.
- Halve the two cups of fresh strawberries and place them over the entire pizza.
- Cut the pizza with a pizza cutter into even slices.