How to Make Strawberry Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Pizza Crust: Mix flour, butter, and sugar in a bowl. Then flatten dough on to a 10 inch pizza pan.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- 4Topping: Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar in a bowl. After the crust is finished baking and it's cooled spread the topping over the entire crust.
- 5Top the pizza with the strawberry glaze.
- 6Halve the two cups of fresh strawberries and place them over the entire pizza.
- 7Cut the pizza with a pizza cutter into even slices.